The new aluminium Desert Eagle L5 with the .357 barrel.
Artstation page with details/renders as well as interactive 3d scene:
High poly model: 40k triangles without smooth applied.
Low poly model: 13k triangles. Suitable for use in FPS games as a 1st person view model. All parts required for shooting and reload animations are modeled.
*Simple animation of moving parts provided.
UVs: 1 UV channel packed with proper spacing for a single 4k texture set.
PBR Metallic Roughness 4k texture set created in Substance Painter 2017.
1 .Maya ASCII (2018) scene containing high poly, low poly and basic animated version.
2. FBX files:
* deagle_high.fbx : high poly (without smooth). Can be imported into other 3d programs that support creases or hard edges/smoothing groups can be used as bevels/creases.
* deagle_low.fbx : low poly with smoothing groups.
* deagle_anim.fbx: low poly with smoothing groups and basic animation.
* deagle.fbx: bake file loaded in Toolbag, contains low and collapsed high separated and exploded.
3. deagle.tbscene: Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene used for baking.
4. deagle.spp: Substance Painter 2017 file. The file can is organized and named and saving various textures with different colors and wear levels can be easily saved.
5. glTF directory with glTF model/PBR textures exported from Substance Painter.