Dirty Worn Shoes: Sketchfab Texturing Challenge Entry

For Sketchfab's Shoe Texturing Contest I've decided to create a pair of very old, worn muddy sneakers. I went for an 80s vintage color scheme.
The geometry is based on a model by Iskander G:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rDdQL
I've cleaned up the geometry as there were a lot of invisible faces which were taking a lot of UV space. I've also redone the UVs to cover the 0-1 space thoroughly and rearranged the original scene a bit to make it more interesting. I've also used Maya to create a quick high poly model and extract input maps for Painter.
The original scene had a single texture but since I chose to add a logo and text I had to flip everything and save a second texture set. Not ideal but it was quick thanks to Painter's Resource Updater which allowed me to replace the "adibass" text mask with a flipped version with a single click.
If you're interesting in joining, this is the original blog entry for the contest:
https://blog.sketchfab.com/sketchfab-texturing-challenge-shoes/

Sketchfab Texturing Challenge: Worn Dirty Shoes

iRay render from Substance Painter

iRay render from Substance Painter

Repacked UVs to maximize texel resolution at 2048x2048.

Repacked UVs to maximize texel resolution at 2048x2048.

The Substance Painter file.

The Substance Painter file.