I decided that it might be a good idea to put some of my 3d models up for sale.
It's suitable for use in FPS games as a 1st person view model or as a presentation model. It includes all the files needed to modify/bake/texture the object and create variations.
High poly model: 40k triangles without smooth applied.
Low poly model: 13k triangles. All parts required for shooting and reload animations are modeled.
*Simple animation of moving parts provided.
UVs: 1 UV channel packed with proper spacing for a single 4k texture set.
PBR Metallic Roughness 4k texture set created in Substance Painter 2017.
1 .Maya ASCII (2018) scene containing high poly, low poly and basic animated version.
2. FBX files:
* deagle_high.fbx : high poly (without smooth). Can be imported into other 3d programs that support creases or hard edges/smoothing groups can be used as bevels/creases.
* deagle_low.fbx : low poly with smoothing groups, low poly with basic "explode" animation.
* deagle_anim.fbx: low poly with smoothing groups and basic animation
* deagle.fbx: bake file loaded in Toolbag, contains low and collapsed high separated and exploded.
3. deagle.tbscene: Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene used for baking.
4. deagle.spp: Substance Painter 2017 file.
5. glTF directory with glTF model/PBR textures exported from Substance Painter.
PS: If you'd like any other formats, let me know and I can include them in the download.